Sunday 27 May 2012

My Dream


   Dream? What is really mean about dream ? What can people nowadays understand about dream are? Referring to the oxford dictionary, dream is an ambition or ideal. To me, dream is something that we want to achieve in the future. Some dreams are ambitions but not every single ambition is dreams. For sure, everyone got its own dream what they want to do or what they want to be one day.

  Have you all heard about chocolate? Yeah, I am sure everyone knows about it. Chocolate; a solid food or powder made from roasted cocoa. It tastes extremely delicious to me. I like it, I love it, and I am addicted to it. Chocolate is my true love. Well, I want to be the boss of a famous chocolate factory one day.

   That is my dream. Opens a famous and delicious chocolate factory ever! I want to make chocolate and eat it. There are many types of chocolate such as dark chocolate, dairy milk chocolate. white chocolate and even can make a hot chocolate too. Emm! Yummy! Besides making chocolate, I want to open a shop which sold all my chocolate there.

    I want to open a chocolate factory because I love to eat chocolate. Like what most people say, chocolate can make someone happy, whether they are in a good mood or not. Chocolate also has a very good oxidation to our skin. Just one bite of chocolate can make you feel happy all the time.

     To me, a quality is more important in making my own chocolate. I will make the chocolate from the best materials such as cocoa and also fresh milk from my own farm. I will rear cow on my own so that I will ensure the cow will produce many milk and have the good quality for making my chocolate. Also, sell my products with a cheap price but affordable and have a very high quality in making it. I am sure everyone will love it as much as I love it.

    I want to name my chocolate factory as Framboise which is mean raspberry in French. I want to spread up my business to all over the world. Well, maybe someday my chocolate will become a famous chocolate that time. I have to work hard to ensure that my dream not just a fantasy like what most people believes. I want to prove it to them that I can make my dream a reality.


2 comments:

  1. wah!! i never thought that you want to open chocolate factory..i am happy with it.
    good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good essay and interesting..i hope one day you can be what you've been dreaming off...i wish you for the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete